Many baby boomers had fewer children or no children.
No other time in the history of our population have there been so many solo-agers. About 17% of those born from 1945-1964 are struggling to get qualified support and a safety net in order to maintain quality of life.
So, what if you had a surrogate daughter who specialized in healthcare advocacy and crisis response for older adults? What if they had a knowledgeable relationship of your needs so that you could live your best life under your terms? Caring Considerations Aging Life Care Managers® can help.
- Be there for you 24/7—just like family
- Discuss options for housing and care. Make a plan.
- Document important information in a secure health care record
- Coordinate resources and help create a team
- Potentially become your legal healthcare agent with medical power of attorney
- Help you remain in control and independent
- Safety and well-being
Call us to learn more!