RN Care Management
RN Care Management includes:
- Coordination of home care.
- Assessments, Cognitive testing, Care Plans, On-going monitoring of conditions.
- Accompanying loved-ones to doctor appointments, providing advocacy.
- Advising families about local medical, legal, social, financial, household, spiritual, cognitive services.
- Managing all services an older adult may need and receive especially those with limited family support.
- Offering guidance on housing options such as retirement communities, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation.
- Supporting older adults on a short-term, long-term or an as-needed basis when family cannot.
- Caring Considerations provides licensed, Registered Nurse (RN) care management.
- Our Care Managers do not directly provide personal home care, but rather help find and manage appropriate home care company services and their associated Certified Nurse's Aides.
What People Say:
“Our company trusts and appreciates the work of Debbie and Heidi tremendously. Whenever our clients need a hand in their transition of life, we feel confident in referring them to Caring Considerations, LLC. They truly treat each individual like a family member and go above and beyond in helping them make the best decisions at a somewhat stressful time.” -Cohen & Burnett