Aging Life Care™ Planning
An estimated *70% of us will need care for more than 2 years. Are you ready to create a plan to age successfully? Sometimes we like to take life as it comes, but overall, planning ahead creates the best outcomes.
We provide Aging Life Care™ Planning Reports are available to help augment your financial and other planning. These customized reports cover all of the topics below and more and they are the best tool to share with family, attorneys, financial advisors and more.
Aging Life Care™ Planning is a combination of education, soul-searching, and family discussion. Have you ever considered some of the following questions?
- How do I plan for the fact I may need help someday?
- Where will I live? At home? Senior Community? With family?
- Who can help me if my spouse or family can't?
- How much does home care cost and how does it work?
- What kind of senior living community is right for my needs, my budget and my lifestyle?
- What does my Long Term Care policy cover?
- What else is important to know?
Contact us for a consultation and we'll help you Plan for Peace of Mind.
*Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, September 2008
What People Say
"Our family hired Heidi and Debbie to assist us in finding the best suited senior home options for our Parents who are in their late 80's. They did a thorough job and provided great options to us. BUT, where their real value comes from is long after they fulfilled all the requirements of our agreement, they have provided spot-on advice in dealing with a wide range of senior issues. We have great peace of mind knowing they are there to assist us." -Jamie