- Are you a daughter or son who works full-time and you’ve realized your parent(s) need quite a bit more help?
- Is your parent's health declining, but they’re resistant to your help or advice?
- Or perhaps your loved one has some memory issues, but you’re not sure how to help?
- Do you have questions about long term care insurance, senior housing and care options?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and frustrated about all you need to know and do?
The best action is to prepare yourself. Currently, there are over 53 million (2020) unpaid caregivers for an older adult in the U.S. and most of them are daughters. Whether you are a son, daughter or another relative, it may be difficult to balance helping someone on top of your own life and responsibilities. You may also feel alone if you do not have a sibling or if siblings are unwilling or unable to help.
An Aging Life Care™ Professional provides caregiving coaching when you need it the most. We provide options and advice, discuss potential costs, and coordinate services so that you can become a more knowledgeable daughter. We also help you understand dementia and help manage caregiver stress.
Contact us for more information about our caregiver coaching services.
What People Say:
"Caring Considerations, and Karla Hibbs and many others in their network, provided amazing support for my Mother through the loss of her husband of 62 years, a move to a retirement community, and finally a move into assisted living. With discretion, compassion, and joy they were selfless in service, enormously competent and generous with timely advice and assistance. Just a lifeline and a Godsend and as the primary care provider for my Mom, I don't know what I would've done without their services." --Sharon