"Our family hired Heidi and Debbie to assist us in finding the best suited senior home options for our Parents who are in their late 80's. They did a thorough job and provided great options to us. BUT, where their real value comes from is long after they fulfilled all the requirements of our agreement, they have provided spot on advice in dealing with a wide range of senior issues. We have great piece of mind knowing they are there to assist us."---Jamie
An estimated 70% of us will need care for more than 2 years. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, September 2008
Sometimes we like to take life as it comes, but overall, planning ahead creates the best outcomes.
Are you ready to create a plan to age successfully?
Aging Life Care Planning™ is a combination of education, soul-searching, and family discussion. Have you ever considered some of the following questions?
- How do I plan for the fact I may need help someday?
- Where will I live? At home? Senior Community? With family?
- Who can help me if my spouse or family can't?
- How much does home care cost and how does it work?
- What kind of senior living community is right for my needs, my budget and my lifestyle?
- What else is important to know?
Call us for a free consultation and we'll help you Plan for Peace of Mind